Friday 25 December 2015

Janet Jackson Postpones Unbreakable Tour Due To Ill-Health

On December 24, 2015, Jackson announced that she was rescheduling the rest of the tour until the spring due to the fact that she requires surgery for an unspecified reason.

Janet Jackson
The 49-year-old singer took to social media to break the news and also share her seasonal message to her fans. She Said;


“I need you to know, I learned today, from my doctors that I must have surgery soon,” Janet wrote. “It breaks my heart to tell you that I am forced to postpone the Unbreakable Tour until the spring. Every date will be rescheduled. Please hold on to your tickets. They will be honored in a special way when the new schedule is announced. Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time. There will be no further comment. I love you all so much and am ever grateful for your understanding and your love. Gon’ b alright.”

“Wishing you light, love, health and happiness this holiday season! Love, Janet,”     she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment