Tuesday 28 March 2017

John Dumelo's Response to alleged 'Stolen' V8 Government Vehicle Saga


Actor John Dumelo has laughed off at reports that he stole a vehicle belonging to the government of Ghana. He posted a video of a newspaper vendor showing off the Daily Guide Newspaper with accompanying laughter emojis. [ See Photo and His Response After Cut ]



The newspaper reported on Friday, March 24, the actor had tried to hide the identity of a black V8 Toyota Land Cruiser with registration GE 8118 by having sent it for respraying.

Dumelo is one of several public figures who declared their support for John Mahama during the 2016 General Elections. Many believe the vehicle was given to him as gift.

His Response:

When he was reached via telephone for his comments yesterday, John Dumelo said, “I wouldn’t like to comment about it.”

The "Baby Thief" actor also gave an extensive response on facebook, vehemently denying the entire report by Daily Guide.

He posted, “I have not granted any interview both private or public to which I mentioned the name of the first lady for buying me a V8,” although Daily Guide insists that it contacted him on Thursday via telephone and he said, “I wouldn’t like to comment about it.

He continued, “I bought the vehicle myself; I never said it anywhere that Madam Lordina bought it for me. I have in my entire NDC life met her Excellency only once at a public event. Treat any publication that tries to link my purchase of a V8 to the former first lady as trash.”

Did I work at the flagstaff house or hold any political appointment that entitled me to a state car? And I’m sure some people within the NDC are rejoicing because of this false news,” he reacted before signing off with “Keep rejoicing…

Do send us your comments and lets Know what you think about it? Is dumelo telling the truth about this or it's something else. share your thoughts with us

No comments:

Post a Comment