Friday 1 January 2016

A-Plus jabs Dumelo for Praising NDC

John Dumelo is for NDC and according to A-Plus, he is also for the opposition party, NPP. Dumelo at an event held days ago campaigned for the ruling party reminding Ghanaians of the promise NDC made about “dumsor” which they have fulfilled.

A Plus
We told you we were going to end dumsor and we did. 2016 is going be an exciting year,” he indicated.

A-plus in a sharp reply tells John Dumelo that he is blind. In fact, American musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist, Stevland Hardaway Morris, known by his stage name Stevie Wonder can see better than him.

I’m for Nana Addo. I’ll support Nana Addo any day until he gives me reason not to. John Dumelo is NDC. Please let him be. You like this, I like that. You agree with this, I disagree with that. John Dumelo can see NDC is doing well. I think Steve Wonder sees better than him. That’s the beauty of democracy. Tolerance brings peace….. Happy new year guys

No comments:

Post a Comment