Monday 30 November 2015

Did You Read Sinead O'Connor's Suicide Message on Facebook? Read Now !

Sinead O'Connor, 48, left fans and the authorities worried after writing an apparent suicide note on her Facebook page over the weekend claiming sSinead he had taken an overdose in a hotel in Ireland.


Police have confirmed they got to her on time, found her and she's currently being given medical assistance. [Read The Suicide Note after Cut]


"I have taken an overdose. There is no other way to get respect. I am not at home, I'm at a hotel, somewhere in Ireland, under another name. If I wasn't posting this, my kids and family wouldn't even find out. I could have been dead here for weeks already and they'd never have known. I'm such a rotten horrible mother and person, that I've been alone. Howling crying for weeks and the last two nights finished me off".

"I need a new home. And a new job. A new life ... Music is over for me. Music did this. It rendered me invisible. Murdered my soul. I'm never going back to music," she explainedShe added: "[I have] lost everything, my job, my home, my sons, my womb, my eldest kids, my identity. I cannot eat Christmas dinner with these people ever again. [I have been] pushed into a corner that somehow hasn't killed me yet. I have no family. No home. No job."

No comments:

Post a Comment