Thursday 1 October 2015

Kelly Clarkson Cancels Remainder of 2015 Tour

Kelly Clarkson has delivered some very sad news to a large number of fans.
The original American Idol has canceled the remaining 2015 dates on her sold-out tour.

In a statement on the artist's website, Clarkson cited vocal rest as the reason behind this unfortunate change, noting that fans who bought tickets in Canada and the United Kingdom will be eligible for a full refund.


"I am truly sorry that I have to cancel the remainder of my tour dates. I was so looking forward to sharing this tour with all my amazing fans in Canada and the UK," Kelly wrote.

"Unfortunately my doctor is telling me I have to stay on vocal rest, but I am working hard to get better as fast as possible."

Clarkson, who is pregnant with her second child, had previously canceled the final six dates on her U.S. tour for the same medical reason.


"This kills me, but doctors are saying I need to rest my voice!" she wrote at that time, adding:

"I can't wait to get healthy and see y'all back on the road soon.

"I hate canceling and I am truly sorry to my fans that have been excited to see this show. Please know that I never cancel anything unless it's absolutely necessary."

No comments:

Post a Comment