Monday 21 September 2015

Tracy Morgan making his comeback at the 67th Prime time Emmy Awards


During Morgan's recovery, he had to learn how to stand, sit and walk again.
In his comeback appearance at the Emmys, he referenced words from Jimmy Kimmel, who told last year's ceremony that Morgan would return.
Morgan said: 'Well, Jimmy, thanks to my amazing doctors, the support of my family and my beautiful new wife, I'm here. Standing on my own two feet.'
'It has been a long road back. I suffered a traumatic brain injury that put me in a coma for eight days. And when I finally regained consciousness, I was just ecstatic to learn I wasn't the one who messed up!'

Among those applauding him in the audience was Wollover, their two-year-old daughter Maven and Morgan's showbiz pals.
His former 30 Rock co-star Tina Fey buried her face in her hands when he made his 'after-party' joke, while Jane Krakowski applauded wildly.

Morgan, who has three older children with his ex-wife Sabina Morgan, concluded his presentation by announcing that Game of Thrones had won the best drama series award.

Kimmel, who was in the audience, signaled his delight that Morgan was back with his own quip.
Perhaps in a bid to get more people to tune into the televised awards show, he tweeted: 'Oh my God - Tracy Morgan has just passed out onstage at the Emmys - turn ABC on NOW!!!'
Afterwards Morgan tweeted a photo of himself with Jon Hamm, writing: 'Man it feels good to be back!!! Love you all!'

PHOTOS



No comments:

Post a Comment