Sunday, 20 September 2015

Inked: Chris Brown Shows off his Sprawling Tattoos as he goes Shirtless in Hollywood club... Hours after Kylie Jenner was attacked by fan at his gig

Chris Brown stripped down shirtless as he partied into the smalls hours of Saturday morning.
The 26-year-old singer was pictured at the Playhouse in Hollywood, showing off his sprawling array of tattoos as he hung out in a VIP area with his entourage.

Hours earlier Brown had performed a concert at the Honda Center Arena in Orange County.
(Kylie Jenner attended the gig at the Honda Center Arena andvideo emerged on Sunday showing her being attacked by a fellow concert-goer, who was caught on camera aggressively tugging at her hair).

Chris also had an eventful evening, though; after leaving the Playhouse he was given a parking ticket by a police officer after illegally parking his Lamborghini outside the club.
The Turn Up The Music
singer drove his six-figure gun metal grey sports car to Playhouse at around 1am, following his gig.

But after leaving it in the red zone, it soon attracted the attention of a passing cop, who - unimpressed by the bling gold rims - swiftly wrote up a parking ticket and tucked it under his windshield wiper.
According to TMZ, the Kiss Kiss hitmaker's entourage protested, claiming the Valet was supposed to move the car.

But their lamentations fell on deaf ears, and Chris found himself with 21 days to cough up $80 - or face having it doubled.
It's not the only run in Chris has had with the law ever - or this week.
On Thursday he was named as a 'person of interest' after a woman filed third degree assault charges, saying she was forcibly thrown off his tour bus, TMZ also reported.
The alleged incident occurred while Brown was filming a music video at a strip club in Denver, Colorado, with rappers French Montana and Fetty Wap.

The woman says she was thrown off Brown's tour bus because she refused to give up her phone.
Brown and his entourage reportedly have a 'no cell phone' policy to prevent secret photos or video being recorded.
In her assault claim, the woman says she was physically tossed off the bus, and that her cell phone was broken in the scuffle.