Tuesday 4 October 2016

Naa Ashorkor’s hilarious reply to her hubby’s 2nd anniversary message will Make you LOL


Check out the funny reply Naa Ashorkor posted on his facebook page 2 hours after her Husband posted a lovely 2 years marriage anniversary message. The pair after dating for almost 7 years tied to knot 2 years ago in 2014. Happy many more years to you both !!!
“Babyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!! Thanks love . I can’t believe how fast time has passed . Thanks for loving me and taking such good care of me . You’re all lovely words rolled in one. I love you like a Ga girl loves soft hot Kenkey bought from the pot somewhere in Teshie- you can’t beat that 😂. God bless you 🍷here’s to many many many more jorming years to come . Oya chop ‘keyyyyys’ (think ga accent activated ) oh I forgot to add , you’re my Nima Jollof . The hooooo the ho bo ji normba 1″

No comments:

Post a Comment