Monday 19 September 2016

Emotional Video: Linda Ikeji's Birthday Message to Her Fans That Made me Cry... Thank You Linda !

I feel so blessed sharing birthday dates with the very successful Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji who turned 36 whilst i turn 28 today. Decided to Check up on Linda's Blog and, this video i found made me cry...literally like a baby. Got me so inspired and i thank God I have her as a mentor and role model. I started blogging close to a year now and now, i feel extremely motivate by her words. I take this permission from Linda to Share her heartfelt message to all my dedicated readers and visitors. I hope that someday, we can also tell a story that will impact life and generations just as Linda has on my life. Thank you Linda and happy birthday. #19/9BornsRock !

No comments:

Post a Comment