Thursday 31 March 2016

I Need A Husband – Berla Mundi reveals

TV and radio presenter Berla Mundi celebrates her birthday on April Fool’s day but even before the day comes, she has made an early birthday wish.
Berla Mundi
The beautiful young lady in a 15 second instagram video post has told the world that she needs a man she can live her eternal life with.
“Well, i just want to say thank you to God. I need a husband. Yes I do. I have been single”
Berla Mundi was rumoured to be dating rapper E.L, an allegation both have
denied. Berla Mundi in a chat with Delay disclosed that ““I have not slept with El, we are just friends, and the thing is I have told myself that I will not get involved with any industry person. Its not that I don’t want to rather I just want to be focused,”

No comments:

Post a Comment