Tuesday 5 January 2016

Listen Up: Bisa Kdei Breaks Up With Girlfriend…Here is Why

Bisa Kdei
Hi–life musician Bisa Kdei says he is single and that he broke up with his girlfriend when he became a famous figure.


“I am single, and I broke up with my girlfriend when I became famous. The truth is, it was not because she was not fit for my circle, I mean she was ok but we had to go our separate ways because of a lot of issues.”
As a guest on the Delay Show, Bisa agreed that being famous comes with a change in status as there are certain things and places that one needs to take a second look at before attending.
“Being famous comes with its own issues, like if at first, I used to sit in a bar with friends and drink, I cannot do that anymore because of my status. If I try, the next thing is that, I will be in the media so to avoid that, I rather draw my friends into my new circle,” he said.
Bisa whose real name is Ronald Kweku Dei Appiah started his music career as a rapper in a group called BISA (Boys In Serious Action). He later decided to embark on a solo project when he found out he could do better in singing.
Movie producer Afra Marley, who spotted the talent in Bisa, introduced him to his other colleague, and that was how Bisa’s success story began.

No comments:

Post a Comment