Friday, 30 October 2015

Horrible!: Lagos student suffered sever burns after transformer explosion

A 12-year-old girl has been left scarred after a transformer exploded on her.


Before tragedy struck, 12year-old Adetayo Adefarasin, a student of Government Junior College, Ketu-Epe, Lagos, was a brilliant student who once represented her school at the Brighter Rewarding Future Quiz where she came second in the junior category.

But today, the girl lies in the hospital with her face, chest, arm, and legs severely burnt after a faulty transformer at Broad Street, in the Island area of the state, exploded and struck her as she was trying to board a bus while returning from church on September 20th.