Sunday 27 September 2015

My Nude Photos Will Be Out Soon - Moesha Boduong

Curvy Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong has denied that her semi nude photos which went viral in the media are for fame.

In an interview on Peace FM, the renowned Ghanaian actress disclosed that the ‘bed room’ photos were not completely naked as being reported in the media.

She noted that for her to get popular, she will rather take absolutely nude photos of herself as compared to what is already in the public domain.

She said all her photos in the public domain are for fun and not for commercial purpose.

Am not advertising myself for money or fame as it has been carried out in the public domain, we all expose our naked bodies so why should people complain about mine.”
“I have a nice body that others don’t have so I will embrace what I have and leave my normal life than to listen to critics.”
 “My father doesn’t have a problem with my semi nude photos, he selected what to post and what not to post. Those critics should be on the look out for hotter naked photos of myself soon.”

Source: peacefmonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment